July 7, 2012

Free Printable Digi Tickets

Hi All!  A little while ago I made some digital ticket stamps for the gals over at the Smash*aholics group.  I had all intentions of posting it here too, but you know how life goes.  Especially when the kids are on summer break.  I've also been asked to make a set of "Naughty Word" tickets.  I just haven't gotten to it yet.  I promise, it's on my list!!!

 

Just click on the image above to take you to my 4share file sharing account to download.  I prefer to print them on kraft paper, but they look great on any color cardstock.

Enjoy :)

Until next time.

xxoo,


3 comments:

  1. Thanks heaps, these will come of good use..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say how much I love your tickets! I recently used them in a cute little tag. I love the little zing it added. Amazing work putting them together! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie. I'm including them in a birthday daybook for a 10 yr old scrappy friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love. :)