If you arrived from Yani's Blog, then you are in the right place. This is your last stop on the hop. If you just stumbled upon this post, you will want to head on over and start at Lizzie's Blog so you don't miss out on any of the fun.
Here is your hop order...
- Lizzie: http://www.ohsnaplizzie.com
- Krista: http://saturatedcanary.blogspot.com/
- Kellie: http://www.kelliewinnell.com.au
- Angie: http://angiedelarieproducts.blogspot.com/
- Karyn: http://karynscraftingobsession.blogspot.com.au/
- Cathy: http://www.insidethecraftersstudio.com
- Yani: http://frommyartlab.blogspot.com
- Kimm: http://bearysweetdesigns.blogspot.com <-----You are HERE
These pictures were taken during one of our trips to Ocean City Maryland over the summer. We happened to be in a sunglasses store while hubby was checking out some new lenses for his Oakley's, the girls and I decided to get silly with some fun and funky sunglasses. No, we didn't have hats and staches... I added them to the photos to have fun with them.
The background kraft paper was stamped using the Mustachio stamps from my stamp line that you can find HERE. All papers are scraps I used from Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic.
|Closeup of hand stitching on my tag.|
Of course I must do a little giveaway, right? 3 stamps of your choice from my Beary Sweet Designs Stamp Line. All you need to do is
- Become a follower of my blog if you aren't already
- Leave a comment below.
Thanks so much for joining us!
Until Next time