July 15, 2013

New Ms Kimm Designs DATE IT stamp set

My new Date It Stamps set is now available in the shop.  I might be a bit stoked about them!  I've been playing with them since my first samples arrived a few weeks ago.   Oh my goodness, the possibilities are endless.  They are perfect for Project Life!
 
Title Card created with the Date It Stamp Set
 Here is a look at the entire set.


Purchase this set between now and midnight eastern time on Thursday at a special discounted price of 15% off!

I can't wait to share more projects with you using these stamps.

Until next time.


1 comment:

  1. wow! they really look great!
    i love shopping in beary scrap - just got my last order and couldn't be happier with all the stuff and the fast shipping.
    and now that i got my hands on your "older" stamps i constantly use them in PL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love. :)