September 29, 2013

Crafting with my kids

It should be no surprise that my kids enjoy crafts just as much as I do.  They don't take nearly as much interest in paper crafts, but they do like to dabble in just about anything else you put in front of them.  I suppose if they had more access to a photo printer, they would be doing project life with me.  Hmmm... that might be a great project for us to do this winter.

Here is a peek at some of the fun projects they have done from August to September.

Pokemon iPhone Case made with felt made by my oldest daughter.
Parachord bracelets - made by my oldest daughter - her favorite.
Rainbow Loom rubber band bracelets made by my son and youngest daughter.
Made by my son.
My first Rainbow Loom bracelet.
Made by my son.

Rubber band bracelets seem to be the hottest item in this house right now.  My son has taken a serious liking to making these.  The designs he creates blows my mind.  He's even come up with his own. 

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love. :)