June 14, 2014

Friday Quotes - The Fault in Our Stars

Last Friday, I took my oldest daughter to see The Fault In Our Stars.  Oh my goodness!  The only words I have for this, in my daughters words "The Feels"!  This had to be the first movie that I've seen that was so true to the book.  There were some parts of the book that weren't in the movie, but thankfully, it didn't take away from the story.


If you haven't seen it yet and are planning to, pack a few tissues.  You will need them.

In honor of  "the feels", I give you this Friday Quote freebie.   As usual, you are welcome to download by clicking on the image and saving to your computer.  The image is high quality, 3x4 size, perfect for printing for your own pocket page album.  You can also hover over the image and pin it to your Pinterest board.


Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love. :)