May 14, 2012

Instagram Monday!!!

Hey there Sweet Peeps!  If you are looking for the Saturated Canary and Freckles and Pigtails BLOG HOP, click HERE.  I want to thank each and everyone of you for all of your beautiful comments.  I just LOVE reading them.  There is candy up for grabs, so be sure the check it out.


I hope you all had a FABULOUS Mother's Day weekend.  If you missed by last post, I had a GREAT Mother's Day.  Breakfast cooked by the kids and hubs, sitting on the deck enjoying the sunshine.  Opened presents!  Oh, they were so good to me.  I vegged out on the couch watching movies most of the morning.  Despicable Me just happened to be on... I LOVE that movie!   Why can't everyday be that way?  I even got a new charm for my Pandora Bracelet!  3 more and it will be time to start a new one.


A few weeks ago, when I decided to finally stop being a "bad blogger"!  I can't be all about business, right?  I mean really... I am human, I am woman, I have lots to share and something to say!  Not that anyone really listens (especially my kids - hahaha!), but I do enjoy writing and sharing with everyone.  I thought I would join the Amazing Kellie Winnell with Instagram Monday and link up with her.  I always have good intentions - LOL!  Well, I'm happy to say that I did it!!!  I'll face the fact here... I love Instagram, I love all my photo apps on my iphone, and I am a camera junkie - think that might be something to smash about, huh???

Enough mumbo jumbo... Here is some photo's from my past week!  Have a giggle... my kids are silly!


There you have it!  Now it's time to go linky up with my Aussie Gal Kellie!  If you are an Instagram Junkie like me, you can come along and follow me (look on the left sidebar for a linky), or post up to your blog and linky up with Kellie!

Until next time.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Super CUTE Kimm, your kids are adorable! Thank you so much for linking up to my post this week, YOU HAVE to come back next Monday, that was an order hahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mustachio! So funny! also the words with friends is good, came over from Kellie's, have just linked myself! Also your new stalker - can't wait to see more! Hope to see you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love. :)