October 6, 2013

Handmade Project Life Cards

One of my most favorite things about Project Life are the little journal cards.  They are like mini scrapbook pages waiting for you to add whatever your heart desires. 

I belong to a few PL card swap groups on FB.  Each month there are different themes members can sign up for.  It's nice to be able to pick and choose based on your mood, style, and what flows with your own theme.

Here are a few cards I have recently made for our swaps.

Simple card for a "social media" swap.  The "Blogger Icon" I created myself and cut out on my cameo.
Another simple card I made for a "camera" swap.  The flair badges were also created by me.  These are exclusive to the swap.  The stamped image is from my "Polaroid Photo" stamp set HERE.
Having 3 kids it seemed right to join in on the "Ouch" swap.  The bandaid image I created in photoshop and used the print and cut feature in my cameo.
Oh, another fun one.  This was for our "Tell Me About It" swap.  The journal spot was created by me in photoshop.  Again, I used the print and cut feature in my Cameo.  The Studio Calico wood veneer birdies were colored using water colors.
This had to be my favorite card.  This was for our "Polka Dot" swap.  I have a love for polka dots!  The heart embellishment was cut out using my Big Shot with a Spellbinder's Heart Die.
I hope you've enjoyed a bit of inspiration. 

Until next time.


1 comment:

Thanks for the love. :)