October 9, 2013

New items for my shop

Between doctor's appointments, house work, and everything else in between, I have been making an honest effort to get some new goodies in the store.  I wish I were one of those people that were more "structured" with their time.  I always seem to be all over the place with more than one project going one.  But, at least I finished a few up.

I've created a new tear bear pattern perfect for the Halloween season.  I think he turned out cute.
Begins shipping Friday, October 11, 2013.  Check him out HERE.

In preparation for my Halloween pages for my project life album, I've also designed some new Halloween flair!  My daughter tells me I need to make a fall set too.  I suppose she's probably right about that.  I was thinking more along the lines of some Halloween PL cards too.
Two new packages (6 buttons/package) of Halloween Flair HERE.

I hope to have some additional items in the shop in the coming weeks.  Believe it or not, I am actually thinking Christmas!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love. :)