April 11, 2014

Friday Quotes | Clarity

I'm still falling short on posting on my blog more frequently.  A good part of the reason... I think WAY TOO MUCH.  Call me an "over thinker" if you will.  It's one obstacle that I need to overcome.

I love watching Marie Forleo's videos and reading her blog.  I've been inspired by her for a few years now.  One of these days, I hope to take her online business class.  Her quote from this week's Q&A Tuesday really hit home, so I thought I'd share.


As usual, you are welcome to download by clicking on the image and saving to your computer.  The image is 3x4 size, perfect for printing for your own pocket page album.  You can also hover over the image and pin it to your Pinterest board.

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love. :)