November 9, 2013

Project Life - Week 28


There was not a lot going on this week.  Most of the photos I took were over a 2 day stretch.  I've been trying to convince myself that PL does not have to be a "photo a day".  My documenting has turned into more of a "week in the life of us".  Some photos are everyday happenings where other photos are a "once in a lifetime".  That is what makes this type of memory keeping fun.

For this week, I used Studio Calico's Valley High PL Kit, Winona add-on and the July Stamp add-on.  I didn't use too much outside of the kit.  I've been trying to use the kits just as they are without having to scour around the house looking for different embellishments.  Simplifying my PL process is my new challenge.  This layout took me about an hour to pull together.  Yes, simplifying is the way to go.

2 page spread

Left Page

Close up of left page.  I just adore the cork asterisk marks.

Another close up of the left page.

Right Page

Close up of right page.  I love the stamps that came in this set.

Another close up of the right page.  The flair badge was one I had made myself.
Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love. :)